On 2018-06-05, 15:03 GMT, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> I was actually looking into this recently to see if the
> repository import feature could be used to run a regularly
> updated repository mirror that included all issues and PR
> comments in addition to the code,

Good, thank you very much. I didn’t, so I just worked out of the
PR materials and documentation on their side. I am glad somebody
did.

> I'm more confident in my ability to predict Microsoft's
> business incentives based on the prevailing technology
> landscape than I am in my ability to predict the actions of
> a VC firm like Andreesen Horowitz :)

Perhaps. I still would be more comfortable, if we were thinking
from time to time about alternatives in case Microsoft (or
somebody else) returns to The Bad Old Ways. I hope it won't
happen, but it might.

Best,

Matěj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you.
  -- Psalm 25:21 ESV