----- Original Message -----

Without having followed the discussion (I just read that specific message), and
with the danger of sounding arrogant and wrong, how can you equate a commit
message with such a strong wording regarding betrayal, especially when the
intention seems to be about being more inclusive? Why is that this change,
evokes such strong emotions? When something doesn't practically affect you one
way or another and the end-result would be to be more open and inclusive as a
community I believe it should be welcomed. You might disagree with the premise
but that doesn't make the change and the results any less valid.

--
Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Software Engineer