[Victor Stinner <vstin...@python.org>]
> If someone continues to feed the PEP 8 discussion, would it be
> possible to change their account to require moderation for 1 day or
> maybe even up to 1 week? I know that Mailman 3 makes it possible.

I see no such capability.  I could, for example, manually fiddle
things so that messages from your email address are held for
moderation, but that would persist until I manually undid it egain.

But there seem to be many things Mailman 3 is theoretically capable of
that aren't available via the list owner web UI. That's the only admin
access I have (or want).