Hi Mark,

This sounds really cool. Can you give us more details? Some questions that
occurred to me while reading:

- You're suggesting that the contractor would only be paid if the desired
50% speedup is achieved, so I guess we'd need some objective Python
benchmark that boils down to a single speedup number. Did you have
something in mind for this?

- How much of the work has already been completed?

- Do you have any preliminary results of applying that work to that
benchmark? Even if it's preliminary, it would still help a lot in making
the case for this being a realistic plan.

-n

Nathaniel J. Smith -- https://vorpus.org <http://vorpus.org>