> The Instagram team behind the Cinder project may be interested to
> review Mark's work before it's merged into Python development branch.
> A design PEP would be more convenient than reviewing an concrete
> implementation.

I can't speak for others on the Cinder team, but I would definitely be
happy
to help review, and a design document would be great for that.  I'm
certainly curious what the design is for the Microsoft implementation and
how
it differs from our shadow code implementation. Right now I certainly don't
have enough information to know what the differences are.

And of course the reason to open source Cinder was to help avoid duplication
of effort as obviously there's a lot of interest in making Python faster!
So if there's
interest in our shadow code implementation I'd be happy to work to break it
out
into more reviewable pieces as well - it's got some pretty natural ways to
split it up.