On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 22:30, Marco Sulla <marco.sulla.pyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, this is enough. The sense of the phrase was very clear and you all
> have understood it. Remarking grammatical errors is a gross violation
> of the Netiquette. I ask __immediately__ the intervent of a moderator,
> even if I quite sure, since I'm mister No One and you are Terry Reed
> and Steven D'Aprano, that this will be against me X-D

Ahahhaahh, call me Marco "Cassandra" Sulla.

Mr. Cannon, I was sure about your response. Please ban me, it will be
a pleasure to be banned by you for specious reasons. It's your
specialty.

I want to remember here that you banned me from the Py Forum because I
said "Even a child can understand my code", and you _demanded_ my
excuses. Since I found the accusation ridiculous, I've made my excuses
to all children that do not understand my code. You banned me and even
Steven defended me.

I've been the moderator for a forum for years, and let me say, you are
not a good moderator. You are hard-mannered. See Tim. He calmed me
down with two posts. You all have to learn from him, as coders,
moderators and human beings.

That said, please ban me permanently, because I'll _never_ give you my
excuses. What I said is the pure truth.

PS: as a side note, I started to get downvotes from when this useless
polemic started. Since, I repeat, I have more than 13k reputation on
SO, and since the question had about 20 votes without dirty tricks, as
Steven subtly insinuates, all of this makes me laugh. Do your worst,
you all little men. As a Mister No One, I will be **PROUD** to be
banned as Stephan Krah.