On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 21:31, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
> I rarely correct people about this, but it's actually Dr. Cannon; if you're
> going to insult me, please use the proper title at least.

Quoting Pulp Fiction, are you a woman? I think not, so Mr. Cannon is
not incorrect. Also my title is Dr. Sulla, but if someone calls me
Mister Sulla I do not get angry.
Anyway, Mister Cannon, I said no insult to you, only the pure truth.
You banned me for a quibble and you continue to ban me for quibbles.
And I only wanted to be helpful. Thank you very much. Let the trolls
like Steven proliferate, while banning dumb people like me.

You remind me the song Le Gorille of George Brassens. A suggestion:
beware of gorillas...