Greetings, all!

After petitioning the Steering Council I have been added as a moderator for the Python Dev mailing list. I was already the moderator of four other Python lists.

My goal as a moderator is to have our forums be civil and within the CoC. I do rely heavily on users to let me know if someone may be crossing the line.

For the record, I do feel I can be impartial even when I am the target of attacks -- I don't think I deserve any special treatment, so such things will be handled the same as if any other community member were the target.

--
~Ethan~
Moderator