Le 07/12/2022 à 16:11, John Ehresman a écrit :
> I’ve found that using mailing list mode to lurk on discuss.python.org works
> well. I’ve set up rules on my local mail client to archive what I don’t want
> in my inbox; I have 4 rules in place now, though I’m interested in a bit more
> than what was typically on python-dev.

I trust you that mailing list mode can work, once you've refined your
filter rules. Others have posted similar results.

However, each user writing their own filter rules doesn't scale well.
Most people just won't do it.

If this list really is to be shut down with no continuation, hopefully
we'll be given advance warning and allowed some more time to exchange
working, refined recipes.

Cheers,
Baptiste