On 7/22/06, Armin Rigo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Brett,

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 03:35:45PM -0700, Brett Cannon wrote:
> I also plan to rewrite the import machinery in pure Python.

http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/dist/pypy/module/__builtin__/importing.py

Thanks for the link, Armin.  Since you guys don't have the import restrictions the CPython version would have and just have different coding needs for RPython obviously I can't just do a blind copy.  But I will definitely take a look as I develop.  Maybe you guys can even help to lower the duplication if it makes sense for you.

BTW, do you guys happen to have extra tests from import?

-Brett