Greg Ewing wrote:
> Adam Olsen wrote:
>> Such a division would make it unnecessarily hard to find documentation
>> on True, False, None, etc.  They've become keywords for pragmatic
>> purposes (to prevent accidental modification), not because we think
>> they ideally should be syntax instead of builtins.
>
> Maybe the solution is to rename the Library Reference
> to the Class and Module Reference or something like
> that.

Although DRY is fine as a programming principle, it fails for pedagogic
purposes. We should therefore be prepared to repeat the same material in
different contexts (hopefully by including some common documentation
source rather than laborious and error-prone copy-and-paste).

Document things where people expect to find them. (Now *there's* a
usability study screaming to be done ... and SoC is coming up).

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119