-On [20090501 20:59], "Martin v. Löwis" (mar...@v.loewis.de) wrote:
>Right: if all portions install into the same directory, you can have
>base packages already.

Speaking as a user of packages, this use case is one I hardly ever encounter
with the Python software/modules/packages I use. The only ones that spring
to mind are the mx.* and ll.* packages. The rest simply create their own
namespace as <package>.*, but there's nothing that uses that same namespace
and installs separately from the base package that I know of.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Knowledge was inherent in all things. The world was a library...