> I'm not aware of any other unresolved items; they may exist, but the fact
> that they're not discussed on this list in detail means that they are
> largely unimportant.

There is a long list of things that still need to be done; each one
potentially creating new problems. In particular:
- the .hgeols plugin needs to be written
- the hooks need to be written, or at least deployed, for code
  style checks, for email notification, and for buildbot triggering
- the build identification patch needs to be written (I do expect
  many problems out of that one, some possibly small - I'm not a
  Mercurial user, so I can't estimate how difficult that will be)
- buildbot configuration needs to be adjusted
- the roundup regex needs to be configured to refer to hgweb links
- access control needs to be setup
- stackless needs to be converted
- a decision on the location of the PEPs must be made and implemented
- developer documentation needs to be written
- a decision must be made what to do with the migrated parts of
  subversion, in the subversion repository

I may have missed some things. I would like to see test period (say,
two weeks) were we can find further issues.

Regards,
Martin