On 12:48 pm, c...@msu.edu wrote:

[snip]

The most *exciting* part of pony-build, apart from the always-riveting
spectacle of "titus rediscovering problems that buildbot solved 5 years ago",
is the loose coupling of recording server to the build slaves and build
reporters. My plan is to enable a simple and lightweight XML-RPC and/or REST-ish interface for querying the recording server from scripts or other Web sites. This has Brett aquiver with anticipation, I gather -- no more visual
inspection of buildbot waterfall pages ;)

BuildBot has an XML-RPC interface. So Brett can probably do what he wants with BuildBot right now.

Jean-Paul