Michael Foord wrote:
> Yes, I mean on the release page. The issue is that the download links on
> the sidebar / front page go straight to the latest release page. If
> there isn't yet a Mac installer available, and no alternative link to
> get the previous version, it leaves Mac users with no obvious way to get
> a Mac installer *at all*. (Those who know the site well can find the
> previous versions themselves, but for users not intimately familiar with
> our site layout it is 'a challenge'.)

I would actually use the "source only" release pages as a guide here.
They provide a link to the download page for the last version that
provided Mac and Windows binaries.

This makes it clear to the downloader that the binaries are for an older
version, while still making a binary version easy to find.

Cheers,
Nick.