On 14/04/2010 17:36, Bill Janssen wrote:
Michael Foord<fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk>  wrote:

Building the Mac installer requires volunteer time which I'm not sure
that more hardware will fix - compiling a full build of Python for Mac
OS X (with all the Python modules like Tkinter etc) requires expertise
which only a few people have.
That's nuts.  Why isn't this expertise captured in the form of a script?

A Mac OS X machine (and location to keep it) for the buildbots is a
*big* need however.
At least two.  You want Leopard and Snow Leopard, too.

Well - an XServe that we can run virtualisation on would be the *ideal* solution. I think the X serves are the only machines you are *allowed* to virtualise OS X on (?).

All the best,

Michael

Bill

--