Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That's where the discussion started - whether or not moving that
> information out to a separate field would actually be an improvement or
> not. I don't use the tracker intensively enough to give a considered
> opinion.

For me, the less UI overhead the better.
If people want to search those issues and the Roundup search interface isn't
practical enough (which I understand - most issue trackers seem to have awful
search interfaces), we can predefine custom searches for Windows and Mac issues,
and publish them in the left bar.

Regards

Antoine.