On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 03:20, anatoly techtonik <techto...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Just to remind about my +1 for user editable tags.

-sys.maxint on just about anything user editable except for the title or
messages on an issue. I don't think user editable tags on an issue bring
anything to the table except making it seem more "web 2.0". Searching
user-generated tags would be a nightmare because you'd have to know every
combination of some idea in order to get relevant results (e.g., windows,
windoze, window$, win32).