On 21 June 2010 22:57, Michael Foord <fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
>> Two of the other failures I'm pretty sure are problems in the test suite
>> rather than bugs (as Bill said) and I'm not sure about the ctypes issue.
>> Just starting a full build here.
>
> Right now I'm *only* seeing these two failures on Mac OS X (10.6.4):
>
>    test_posix test_urllib2_localnet

I'm still seeing a test_ctypes failure (on Windows XP). Not sure if
it's the same one Bill was seeing:

FAIL: test_issue_8959_b (ctypes.test.test_callbacks.SampleCallbacksTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:\buildslave\trunk.moore-windows\build\lib\ctypes\test\test_callbacks.py",
line 208, in test_issue_8959_b
    self.assertFalse(windowCount == 0)
AssertionError: True is not False

Looks like this test was added today, and counts the windows. As my
buildbot is running as a service, and I generally leave it running
when logged off, a window count of 0 may well be correct - I can't be
sure. So my view is that it's possibly a bug in the test - but it
could do with someone more expert to confirm this.

I've got a build running at the moment, when it's finished I'll rerun
the trunk build (I currently have a disconnected session with a window
open, I'll see if that makes it pass).

Paul.