Hello. I've sent following mail to buildbot manager,
but I found that buildbot page saids the problem of unsable
bot should be sent to python-...@python.org. So I'll do it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Builder: x86 Windows7 3.x OpenSSL compile error
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:53:04 +0900
From: Hirokazu Yamamoto <ocean-c...@m2.ccsnet.ne.jp>
To: db3l....@gmail.com

Hello, David Bolen. I'm Hirokazu Yamamoto, Python committer.
I've noticed your buildbot x86 Windows7 3.x fails to compile OpenSSL,
I'm very sorry because this buildbot is very fast and looks useful.
(Running on Windows7 which I don't have)

Builder: x86 Windows7 3.x
http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/builders/x86%20Windows7%203.x

I confirmed this happens when nasmw's version is 2.06.
I'm using 2.07 on my machine, so I didn't notice this. I checked
Windows buildbot's nasmw versions with
Tools/buildbot/external_common.bat hack, the versions were....

x86 Windows7 3.x Buildbot (FAILURE)
NASM version 2.06 compiled on Jul  1 2009

x86 XP-5 3.x Buildbot (OK)
NASM version 2.07 compiled on Jul 19 2009

x86 XP-4 3.x Buildbot (OK)
NASM version 2.02 compiled on Feb 23 2008

I didn't check 2.02 but probably it dosen't have this issue.
Could you upgrade nasmw on Windows7 buildbot? Thank you.

Regards,
Yamamoto.