Hello David,

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:42:10 -0400
David Bolen <db3l....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hirokazu Yamamoto <ocean-c...@m2.ccsnet.ne.jp> writes:
>
> > Hello. I've sent following mail to buildbot manager,
> > but I found that buildbot page saids the problem of unsable
> > bot should be sent to python-...@python.org. So I'll do it.
>
> (I'm fine with direct email for any of my build slaves, and it's
> probably the quickest way to get me to pay attention, but this issue
> has been around a bit and likely also of general interest)
>
> Nice catch on this - the Win7 3.x branch has failed to build OpenSSL
> for a bit now and I hadn't figured out why. [...]

There's a remaining problem on the Win7 3.x buildslave.
test_ssl currently fails with the following problem:

Re-running test 'test_ssl' in verbose mode
test_ssl: testing with 'OpenSSL 1.0.0a 1 Jun 2010' (1, 0, 0, 1, 15)
          under Windows ('7', '6.1.7600', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
test test_ssl failed -- Can't read certificate file
b'D:\\cygwin\\home\\db3l\\buildarea\\3.x.bolen-windows7\\build\\lib\\test\\keycert.pem'

But the aforementioned certificate file is in the SVN tree and other
buildslaves have no problem reading it. Can you try to check if there's
something wrong on your buildslave?

Regards

Antoine.