Amaury just filed issue #10000 yesterday; as counting started
with 1000, we are now into 9000 roundup issues.

I have become quite fond of roundup over the years, and would
like to thank Ka-Ping Yee, Richard Jones, and Erik Forsberg
for getting us here.

There are many contributions to this infrastructure, both
from individuals and software projects, but I'd like to single
out two of them which have I also appreciate very much:
the folks at Upfront Hosting have helped a lot to keep the system
running, and the PostgreSQL database has really validated it's
own claim of being the world's most advanced open source
database.

Kind regards,
Martin