Hi,

I'm testing my faulthandler repository on the custom buildbots, here are
some remarks and issues.

The form still refers to SVN ('Branch to build' is relative to
http://svn.python.org/projects/python.) => the branch is relative to
hg.python.org/

I cannot write "#" in the branch field to specify... the branch (only
the repository). If the branch contains "#", the request looks to be
ignored (without any warning/error). I merged my faulthandler branch
into the default branch (in my features/faulthandler branch).

I don't understand the meaning of the "project" field. It is maybe
something specific to Subversion?

What are the 3 optional properties?

If branch doesn't end with a slash (e.g. "features/faulthandler"), the
request is ignored (without any warning/error).

I canceled a build on a Windows buildbot during the "tests" step using
the [Cancel] button, but it failed to kill the process:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/builders/x86%20Windows7%
20custom/builds/2/steps/test/logs/stdio
-----------
command interrupted, killing pid 2168
SIGKILL failed to kill process
using fake rc=-1
program finished with exit code -1

To test my faulthandler feature branch, the correct parameters are:
--
Name: haypo
Reason: test faulthandler

The repository looks like a duplicate of the branch field. I would be
better to use "default" as the branch and "features/faulthandler" as the
repository.

I would be nice to have error messages.

Victor