Zitat von Armin Ronacher <armin.ronac...@active-4.com>:

Hi,

On 2/27/12 10:17 AM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
There are a few other unproven performance claims in the PEP. Can you
kindly provide the benchmarks you have been using? In particular, I'm
interested in the claim " In many cases 2to3 runs one or two orders of
magnitude slower than the testsuite for the library or application it's
testing."
The benchmarks used are linked in the PEP.

Maybe I'm missing something, but there doesn't seem to be a benchmark
that measures the 2to3 performance, supporting the claim that it
runs "two orders of magnitude" slower (which I'd interpret as a
factor of 100).

If the claim actually cannot be supported, please remove it from the PEP.

Regards,
Martin