On 19Apr2012 10:47, Stephen J. Turnbull <step...@xemacs.org> wrote:
| On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Victor Stinner
| <victor.stin...@gmail.com> wrote:
| > Well, I asked on IRC what I should do for these definitions because
| > I'm too tired to decide what to do. [[...]] I replaced these definitions
with yours.

| That was nice of you.  In return, I'll go over the PEP to check that
| usage is appropriate (eg, in some places "resolution" was used in the
| sense of computer science's "precision" == reported digits).

Hmm. Let me know when you're done too; my counterproposal example
implementation uses .resolution as the name for the metadata specifying
the fineness of the OS call API (not the accuracy of the clock). So I
would like to adjust my metadata to match and send Vicotr updated code
for the snapshot he has in the PEP.

Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

The Few. The Proud. The Politically Incorrect.  - Steve Masticola