Ben Finney <ben+pyt...@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Georg Brandl <g.bra...@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > list of possible features for 3.3 as specified by PEP 398:
> >
> > Candidate PEPs:
> […]
>
> > * PEP 3143: Standard daemon process library
>
> Our porting work will not be done in time for Python 3.3. I will update
> this to target Python 3.4.

The PEP document currently says it targets “3.x”. I'll leave it in that
state until we're more confident that the current work will be on track
for a particular Python release.

Do I need to do anything in particular to be explicit that PEP 3143 is
not coming in Python 3.3?

--
 \            “Human reason is snatching everything to itself, leaving |
  `\           nothing for faith.” —Bernard of Clairvaux, 1090–1153 CE |