On 06/15/2012 12:06 PM, Benjamin Peterson wrote:
2012/6/15 Larry Hastings<la...@hastings.org>:
On 06/15/2012 11:46 AM, R. David Murray wrote:

Adding a os.have_openat seems more reasonable than adding is_implemented
to every __signature__ object.  And more useful, as well; it provides
a much more specific piece of information.

We already have "os.have_openat"; it's spelled
sysconfig.get_config_var('HAVE_OPENAT').  But, assuming I land issue 14626,
this leads us to:

Q: Can I use the dir_fd parameter to os.open?