On Mar 4, 2013, at 11:13 PM, Robert Collins <robe...@robertcollins.net> wrote:

> In principle maybe. Need to talk with the trial developers, nose
> developers, py.test developers etc - to get consensus on a number of
> internal API friction points.

Some of trial's lessons might be also useful for the stdlib going forward,
given the hope of doing some event-loop stuff in the core.

But, I feel like this might be too much to cover at the language summit; there
could be a test frameworks summit of its own, of about equivalent time and
scope, and we'd still have a lot to discuss.

Is there a unit testing SIG someone from Twisted ought to be a member of, to
represent Trial, and to get consensus on these points going forward?

-glyph