On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It sounds like a reasonable approach to me.
>
> In terms of naming, would you consider "concurrent.asyncio"? When we
> created that parent namespace for futures, one of the other suggested
> submodules discussed was the standard event loop API.

Hm. I want the threading and event world to be very clearly separate and
different, since accidentally combining them is disastrous. So the
concurrent package is the *last* place where I want asyncio to live. (And I
realize there is also some multiprocessing support in that package -- but
it still uses threads to wait for things.)

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)