On 09/20/2014 11:05 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 21 September 2014 03:05, Alex Gaynor <alex.gay...@gmail.com> wrote:
That sounds reasonable to me -- at this point I don't expect this to make it
into 3.4.2; Nick has some working code on the ticket:
http://bugs.python.org/issue22417 it's mostly missing documentation.
I also think it's more sensible to target 2.7.9 & 3.4.3 for this
change, especially given the remaining rough edges in custom trust
database configuration on WIndows and Mac OS X that Christian pointed
out in http://bugs.python.org/issue22449

FWIW, I tagged 3.4.2rc1 about 24 hours ago, so it certainly didn't make it into that. I could live with it going into 3.4.2 final if the community was convinced that was the right thing to do. But I'm more than happy about the conservative turn the plans have taken.

If this isn't going in until 3.4.3, does that mean we need 3.4.3 on any sort of particular schedule?

//arry/