On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:46:46 +0100
Matěj Cepl <mc...@cepl.eu> wrote:

> On 2014-12-01, 02:12 GMT, Pierre-Yves David wrote:
> > Migrating the DVCS content is usually easy.
>
> This is lovely mantra, but do you speak from your own
> experience? I did move rope from Bitbucket to
> https://github.com/python-rope and it was A LOT of work
> (particularly issues, existing pull requests, and other related
> stuff like many websites the projects holds).

He did say "DVCS content" (as in: stuff that's stored in git or hg),
not ancillary data such as pull requests, issues, wikis and Web sites.

But you're making his point: migrating a source code repository from hg
to git or vice-versa is relatively easy, it's the surrounding stuff
that's hard.

Regards

Antoine.