Facundo Batista <facundobati...@gmail.com> writes:

> Note that I'm ok to include a docstring when the actual behaviour
> would deviate from the expected one as per Reference Docs. My point is
> to not make it mandatory.

I disagree with the exception you're making for ‘__init__’. The
parameters to that function (and how the function behaves in response)
should be documented in the docstring, just as for any other function.

> Yeap, but pep257 (the tool [0]) complains for __init__, and wanted to
> know how serious was it.

Omitting a docstring violates PEP 257, regardless which function we're
talking about. So the tool is correct to complain.

--
 \         “If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we |
  `\           despise, we don't believe in it at all.” —Noam Chomsky, |