Which kind of usage do you see in Cython?

Off-topic (PEP 510):

I really want to experiment automatic generation of Cython code from the
Python using profiling to discover function parameters types. Then use the
PEP 510 to attach the fast Cython code to a Python function, but fallback
to bytecode if the types are different. See the example of builtin
functions in the PEP:
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0510/#using-builtin-function

Before having something fully automated, we can use some manual steps, like
annotate manually function types, compile manually the code, etc.

Victor