On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Sven R. Kunze <srku...@mail.de> wrote:
> On 13.05.2016 11:48, Koos Zevenhoven wrote:
>>
>> This issue is coupled with the future optimization questions.
>>

> AFAIC coupling API design to optimization is called premature optimization.

I suppose so, but currently I consider the API not to make guarantees
about what happens if you pass in something other than specified as
valid input. I'm not sure what level of precision is usual at this
point, but I think this is sufficient for now.

I'm sure we will pay attention to this (as we have been doing, both
while optimizing prematurely and for other reasons).

-- Koos