On 2016-06-11 16:37, Victor Stinner wrote:
>> I  repeat for like the fifth time:
>
> So, is there a candidate to write a PEP?
>
> I didn't read the thread. As expected, the discussion restarted for the
> 3rd time, there are almost 100 emails in this thread.

Sorry, I'm out.

I simply lack the necessary strength and mental energy to persuade the
issue any further. Donald Stufft just forwarded a quote that resonates
with my current state of mind (replace 'lists' with 'current topic'):

    "I feel I no longer possess either the necessary strength or perhaps
the necessary faith to continue rolling the stone of Sisyphus against
the forces of reaction which are triumphing everywhere. I am therefore
retiring from the lists, and ask if my dear contemporaries only one
thing — oblivion."

Christian