On 12. 06. 23 16:04, Ankur Sinha wrote:
However, I can't figure out how I would replicate the build using the
`pyproject` macros. I guess `pyproject_wheel` usage is straightforward
(?), but how do I get `pyproject_install` to install in the
$MPI_SITEARCH locations, and then how do I get `pyproject_save_files` to
store the files in three different lists that I can use in the different
`%files` sections?

This is currently not possible. Unfortunately, support for this would require somebody else than me to drive it.

(If you just need to install the same files in multiple locations, you can cp -a them around after %pyproject_install.)

--
Miro Hrončok