On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Guido van Rossum <gu...@python.org> wrote:

> I'm not usually swayed by surveys -- Python is not a democracy. Maybe
> a bunch of longer examples would help all of us see the advantages of
> the proposals.

I understand. You said the next phase should be to pick the best operator
for each sub-proposal but I'm not sure how I can help with that. If there's
something I can do, let me know and I'm happy to try to do it.

In terms of "bunch of longer examples", what did you have in mind? I could
take some popular library and rewrite a section of it with the proposed
operators, but that would depend on the response to the previous paragraph.