I'm concerned in the proposal about losing access to type information (i.e.
name) in this proposal.  For example, I might write some code like this now:

>>> from collections import namedtuple
>>> Car = namedtuple("Car", "cost hp weight")
>>> Motorcycle = namedtuple("Motorcycle", "cost hp weight")
>>> smart = Car(18_900, 89, 949)
>>> harley = Motorcyle(18_900, 89, 949)
>>> if smart==harley and type(smart)==type(harley):
...     print("These are identical vehicles")

The proposal to define this as:

>>> smart = (cost=18_900, hp=89, weight=949)
>>> harley = (cost=18_900, hp=89, weight=949)

Doesn't seem to leave any way to distinguish the objects of different types
that happen to have the same fields.  Comparing `
smart._fields==harley._fields` doesn't help here, nor does any type
constructed solely from the fields.

Yes, I know a Harley-Davidson only weighs about half as much as a SmartCar,
although the price and HP aren't far off.

I can think of a few syntax ideas for how we might mix in a "name" to the
`ntuple` objects, but I don't want to bikeshed.  I'd just like to have the
option of giving a name or class that isn't solely derived from the field
names.