On 15 October 2017 at 13:51, Amit Green <amit.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once again, I think Paul Moore gets to the heart of the issue.
>
> Generators are simply confusing & async even more so.
>
> Per my earlier email, the fact that generators look like functions, but are
> not functions, is at the root of the confusion.

I don't agree. I don't find generators *at all* confusing. They are a
very natural way of expressing things, as has been proven by how
popular they are in the Python community.

I don't *personally* understand async, but I'm currently willing to
reserve judgement until I've been in a situation where it would be
useful, and therefore needed to learn it.

Paul