Has anyone thought about my proposal yet? I think because it allows chained
function calls to be stored, which is probably something that is a common; if
imagine people turning the same series of chained functions into a lambda of
its own once it’s used more than once in a program.

Arguably, the lambda syntax is more readable and puts on less visual burden.

Sent from my iPhone