FWIW, conda supports the e.g. armv7l aarch32 and armv8 aarch64 / "ARM64"
platforms. Third-party-built packages are the norm there; where there are
channels like conda-forge and rpi. What does it mean to sign a CI build
from a given unsigned git tag?

"Build conda packages for ARM"
https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-forge.github.io/issues/269

Raspbian is built for armv7.

Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and 4 are armv8 CPUs (with hw SIMD, AES, SHA-1,
SHA-256), so they support armv7l (aarch32) and armv8 (aarch64)

Raspberry Pi Zero W have armv6 CPUs.

Raspberry Pi 4 have max 4GB of RAM, so that may be a reason for the
community to support aarch64.