C. Titus Brown wrote:
> put it in the current dev guide somewhere, just so it lands in version
> control.
> Then iterate on both it and the dev guide. My first thought would be to merge
> the content
> with this document,
> https://github.com/python/devguide/blob/master/langchanges.rst.

This option seems like a good one to me - there are plenty of other places
where the information should be referenced (e.g. from
https://devguide.python.org/communication/), but the dev guide is definitely
intended to cover more than just the practical aspects of implementing already
approved changes, it's also meant to provide guidance on having productive
discussions when deciding whether or not to make a particular change.

Cheers,
Nick.