Matsuoka Takuo writes:

 > I hope the following remarks are constructive to the subject.

They are constructive, but I disagree with the factual assessment:

 > It seems what's not liked about f{*x} notation is mainly that it looks
 > parallel to f(*x) or e.g., often possibly f[(*x, )] ,

I think for many of us (specifically me, but I don't think I'm alone)
it's equally important that we aren't persuaded that there's a need
for a frozenset literal great enough to overcome the normal reluctance
to add syntax.  A number of important cases are already optimized to
frozensets, and use cases and (more important) benchmarks showing that
this optimization is important enough to add syntax so the programmer
can hand-code it are mostly to entirely lacking.