Alex Martelli wrote:

Dennis Lee Bieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hassle to code, but if your application could dynamically select from
whatever toolkit is available on the machine, you (and I should emphasis
that this is an impersonal/generic "you" I reference) might be able to
argue an exemption from the QT license.

So maybe it's time to resurrect anygui, maybe in a simplified version
which can only interface to, say, PyQt or Tkinter -- 'eithergui' maybe.

Alex

Done already: 'Twilight GUI'!

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~sxanth/twgui/

However, it's very furstrating working on 4 toolkits in parallel and because some of the don't have good documentation, I'm doing other things right now:)

Stelios