"news.sydney.pipenetworks.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I always wished computer science was more engineering then
> philosophy. That way there'd always be an obvious answer.

You don't have a lot of experience with philosophers, do you?

Most of them are quite willing to go on at great length about the
obvious answer to just about any question... You get a dozen obvious
answers with every twelve philosophers.

Nick

p.s. I've been working on a philosophy degree for about... 15 years
now.

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')