Hi Diez & All,

> And on a personal note: I find it *buttugly*.

Do you mind explaining "why" you find it *buttugly*? I am asking just
out of curiosity, obviously. I am so biased towards wxPython that I
won't make any comment on this thread in particular, but I am curious
to know why some people find it "ugly" or "bad" or whatever. It has
its own bugs and missing features, of course, but it is one of the
major GUI player in the arena, together with PyQt and PyGTK.

Andrea.

http://xoomer.alice.it/infinity77/