On 2008-07-15, norseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Process:
> copy/paste into afile
> slide lines left to create proper indent values
> save
> python afile
>
> I get same as Grant
>

> If one does a copy/paste into interactive Python, it does fail.
> (Lots of indent error messages.  After all, it is Python :)

I'm always a bit conflicted about how to post code snippets.
IMO, the posting is a lot more readable if the code is indented
to offset it from the prose, but it does make more work for
anybody who wants to run the example.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Did I SELL OUT yet??
                                  at