Russ P. wrote:

On Jul 29, 11:09 pm, Erik Max Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm getting this sneaking suspicion that you guys are all putting us on.

As I said in an earlier post, I realize that this would only work if
there were only one copy of "empty" (as there is only one copy of
"None"). I don't know off hand if that is feasible or not.

It's only feasible if you change what `is` means for this one bizarre use case, which isn't a good idea.

You reply reeks of the kind of pedantic snobbishness that makes me
sick.

Well, if understanding what the `is` operator means is pedantic snobbishness, then hey, go right ahead.

--
Erik Max Francis && [EMAIL PROTECTED] && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
 San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM, Y!M erikmaxfrancis