Le Mon, 23 Nov 2009 02:36:33 -0600, Robert Kern a écrit :

> I think there is an overall design sensibility, it's just not a
> human-facing one. They claim that they designed the syntax to be very
> easily parsed by very simple tools in order to make things like syntax
> highlighters very easy and robust. So indentation-based blocks are right
> out.

But computer languages should be designed to be readable by humans.
It's not like you need to write a new parser once a year, but you have to
read code everyday.
Besides, if you want parsing to be easy, you don't need to make the
syntax minimal, you just have to provide the parsing routines as part of
the standard library and/or of an external API.