A friend made me aware of this:
When a python beginner (2.x) quick searches for "print" on docs.python.org, the print function doesn't even come up in the top 20 results. The print statement isn't even listed as far as I can tell. Is there something that can be done about this to make it easier for beginners?

I understand that this is a very basic search and "print" is a very common word and a very basic python statement, but it's pretty difficult for a beginner to learn when the first 5 results are about the disassembler and the next 5 are C functions.

-Dave